All measurements are In inch’s unless otherwise noted.
Capacities are based on material with yield strength through Grade ASTM A-36 and are stated for standard sizes.
The right is reserved to make changes in design, construction and specifications. All data are approximate.
*Chart shows the maximum and minimum section capacity rolled to the respective minimum diameter (0) .
The minimum diameter (0) shown depends on the amount of deformation that can be accepted.
(1) With standard rolls. Smaller sizes can be rolled with special spacers or rolls.
(2) With support roll, or 6″ • 6* • ¼” to 100″ 0 with standard rolls.
(3) Larger with optional elongated shafts.
(4) With beam-on-edge device (for rolling beams and channel on X-X axis).
(5) Depending on diameter being rolled.